Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just to quickly clarify



critic |ˈkritik|noun1 a person who expresses an unfavorable opinion of something: critics say many schools are not prepared to handle the influx of foreign students.2 a person who judges the merits of literary, artistic, or musical works, esp. one who does so professionally: a film critic.ORIGIN late 16th cent.: from Latin criticus, from Greek kritikos, fromkritēs ‘a judge,’ from krinein ‘judge, decide.’





critique |kriˈtēk|nouna detailed analysis and assessment of something, esp. a literary, philosophical, or political theory.verb ( critiques , critiquing , critiqued ) [ with obj. ]evaluate (a theory or practice) in a detailed and analytical way: the authors critique the methods and practices used in the research.ORIGIN mid 17th cent. (as a noun): from French, based on Greek kritikē tekhnē ‘critical art.’



^
^
^
This is me blogging angrily.



(1-Way ticket)


_ _
 -/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?