Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Going To Panama

Gotta excercise the male in me I'm with BK Cyph I'm taking a trip to Panama word to my Mama! Check it out as reported by Nahright.com

^
Oh yeah thank you! lmao

BK Cyph - Ode To Panamanian Cricket



A few days ago, Gotty over at TSS published what we’ve come to refer to in the Nah comments section as “The Greatest Post in the History of Blogging”.

God bless the homie BK Cyph for giving me an excuse to re-post these pics.

Says him:

A few days ago some pics leaked online of some chicks at a Cricket game in Panama. FUCKIN AMAZING! Some folks are claiming photoshop and that may be the case, but I couldn’t take that chance. I’ve already booked my flight to Panama City and I’m embarking on a Borat-like expedition- wish me luck. But before I left, I decided to write a little song about it for your listening pleasures. Oh yeah, shouts to Cassie and all the good folks in the dELiA*s mailroom. HA!

BK Cyph - Ode To Panamanian Cricket

Hit the jump(url) for more perfection.

http://nahright.com/news/2009/05/07/bk-cyph-ode-to-panamanian-cricket/#more-35098

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Btw shout out to Nahright.com for earning that number one blog site. Truly, the illest! Gone!

Rebel2Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?