Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Trying Not to Go THERE..

I don't want to take that turn ya'll, (for the worst) but this is one of those rare occasions where I can feel myself slipping minute by minute. The problem... Well it's not fair to simply state one problem because there are several. The point being I'm thinking at an insane rate right now. I'm not trying to come off as some no-it-all kid, I'm just saying I have A LOT of surreal thoughts running through my mind right now. Most of which is followed by very real doubt. I'm probably not making any sense..




^
^
^
^
^
The whole vibe of this song is describing me right now. Let me just say this, if you are in my life be you, be real about being you, and cover your tracks if your on that kind of tip. There are so many things that pop up in front of me (red flags) that I don't even acknowledge. It's not really me not acknowledging it, that was wrong.. I just push it to the back of my mind, which explains the nightmares. I have these voices of reason speaking to me in my head, and I'm trying to NOT even empower them by listening, but tonight they're on some superman sh*t.

I hate feeling like this. Everyone's not always out to get you, or do you wrong. Still there are those times when you should take a closer look then what you previously were. Sh*t's disturbing. I hope I'm wrong and the voices cease with their poison.

^
*unrelated*

part 2 of the previous entry coming..

^
^
*unrelated to that*

I'm almost finished getting through everybody's blogs which was an experience in itself. Keep doing what your doing ya'll (to the bloggers). I gotta find a way to get my mind right.. Gone

/-Rebel2Society-\

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?