Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

How...

How the hell did I become some1 else over night? Some are feeling it more than others, none of its intentional I don't even like me. Feel like I'm using 1% of what's in me and that's a horrible feeling. My priorities have changed yet, I don't know what they are currently. The hardest thing to accept is that I can't go back, and at the same time the world's going to keep spinning. Time is going to keep going. Where the f*ck am I? I'm not happy, so why won't I go be happy? People don't understand, I'm f*ckin sick of sinking. I'm sick of the cycles. As I write that, my mind flashes through desires of smoke feeled lungs, low eyes, and the courage of alcoholsm. Yea, this isn't working. I'm given reassuring glimmers Of hope to gaze on.. The world is more accepting than its ever been. Kids are in a great place right now. I'm supposed to be leading them, but I don't think its any secret they teach me more than I could ever teach them. I shouldn't be comfortable, and I'm not. Not by a longshot.








_ _
-/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?