Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Greeting(s)

I can't stand the monotony of a greeting. Monotony is one word that describes it, as well as awkwardness. Call me, anti-social (sure) but it's just weird to come across 1 individual, multiple times in a very short span. Probably because I live in a community of unwanted thoughts. In actuality, I'm just not that comfortable with most human interactions, UNLESS those humans happen to be female. Even then, it's wild uncomfortable. Sex always comes up, whether I want it to or not. Sex ruins so much...

"It's the gift and the curse..."


sexiness draped in sexy sex.

^
my day to day struggle is real lol





_ _
 -/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?