Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

More Tid Bits




"You don't make the same mistakes. You just straight up, be honest. Assess but don't assess to the point that you miss out or you become judgmental. You rely on your synergy with others, you let that guide you and hopefully God helps too. Hopefully with a mind and wit to be able to and you will be able to navigate through it and figure it out."


"I put things up for judgment when I don't feel certain about it. The things I feel certain about, I trust that and I go with that usually."



^
^
^
Listening to whatever it is you would like to call it deep within yourself is important. Not just for assured authenticity. Although that is important to me, I'm speaking generally about bad decisions made when going off the cuff. 


(1-way Ticket)

_ _
 -/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?