Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

WaWaWaaaake Up (Do your city)


stubborn |ˈstəbərn|adjectivehaving or showing dogged determination not to change one's attitude orposition on something, esp. in spite of good arguments or reasons to do so:he accused her of being a silly, stubborn old woman.• difficult to move, remove, or cure: the removal of stubborn screws.

In my own proclamations, I see that I have cast a net meant to embrace unique admiration, and failed. It's nothing personal, and it hardly ever is. However, it has come to badly injure the images that once hung up for EVERYONE to see. I'm pretty sure they've since been taken down, and I'm not sure how I feel about it... Well, I'm blogging right? 








bemuse |biˈmyo͞oz|verb [ with obj. ] (usu. as adj. bemused)puzzle, confuse, or bewilder (someone): her bemused expression | she was accepted with bemused resignation by her parents as a hippie.DERIVATIVESbemusedly |-zidlē|adverb,bemusement nounORIGIN mid 18th cent.: from be- (as an intensifier) + muse.




^
^
^
Great F'ing word! The context it was used in trumped anything I can come up with. Yes, I'm buried under uniform bemusement, just trying not to conform to it.



(1 way ticket)


_ _
 -/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?