Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

For The Gamers





^
^
^
^
^
^
If you rock with video games and your not excited about this what the hell is the matter with you? Dead ass, I'm still playing Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare to this day faithfully. Best believe when it drops I'll have my preordered copy ready to do work on the world! I'm a gamer 4real, I does this!!! Lol If you think I'm just talking PLEASE get at me on the ps3, I'm begging you! Gamertag iiiiiiiiiissss

Growthstyle

^
^
^
Hit me up add me email me (kingxpoetic@aol.com)to set up an a** whoopin (pause), whatever! I'm here ready for whatever lol. Now if you'll excuse me I got some Street Fighter 4 to play. Gone!

Rebel2Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?