Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

I Gotta Admit

I haven't really listened to new 'sensation'(no shots) B.o.B. aka Bobby Ray, no real reason either. I plan to and I will, my first impression of him is a happy dude who is obviously influenced by Andre 3000. (<<--- Damn I gave him the top 3 snub lol) His first single is cool I guess, I'm just going to have to sit down and listen to him. With that said, when you are a new artist (signed with T.I.'s Grand Hustle) and you have Lupe Fiasco in the studio with you to collaborate, you have to have something special about yourself. So yea, this sh*t has me curious and excited..



^
^
^
I wonder what they are cooking up? Lupe is beyond ill, can't wait for Laserz homie.

*To enlighten those who may not have heard this..*




^
^
^
^
What do YA'LL think? I'm STILL undecided, but I'll know more in time. *shrugs* he got Lupe in the studio though!! Word.. smh. Who knows? lol Gone!

Rebel2Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?