Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Momma Loves Me..

As corny as it may be my mommy sends me things on the daily to let me know she's thinking about me and loves me dearly. This sh*t right here homie! This sh*t right here!!!!!! lmao let me stop.. Thanks Mom I love you.

Here's today's:
Daily Horoscope Extended Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Feel as if you've been through an emotional ringer lately? Take heart -- you're due for a break now. Your great attitude has made everything go smoothly lately -- good for you! Tempers are cooling, fortunes are turning, and you are set for a traveling opportunity. You will be able to learn more about a different culture or cultural event you've always been curious about. Fill today with exploration and feed your curiosity. It will stimulate your mind.

Daily Horoscope Extended Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Cultural considerations are foremost in your mind right now, and your great social energy ensures that you can explore and learn much more than usual. It's a great time to travel and Being polite and having good manners is important, but if someone is rude to you, you certainly don't owe them any courtesies. If someone pushes your buttons, then let them have it. Celebrate your obnoxious side today and use your creativity to craft an insult that will really get your point across. You aren't someone who can sit quietly while someone disrespects you or a love one, so why act like you are? Conveying truth in you actions is never a mistake.


^
^
^
^
Damn right my momma loves me! Honestly I don't even be on horoscopes like that, but because my MOM takes her time to do this for me, I pay attention. Damn home cooked meals are right around the corner! MAY 16th baby!! Gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?