Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Scary





shout out to lovi23

^
^
^
^

*My Mind state*
Let that sh*t play while you read this..
Life can come at you so fast sometimes its hard to handle everything at once. I've had a fairly basic idea of what was going to happen to me, and those close to me in the near future. I was fine with knowing that people had to move on, and things had to change. It wasn't until that change blindsided me and decided today was the day things were going down. Damn it sucks. There's a reason why yesterday was a no show on my part. I couldn't take how fast everything was coming at me. It was emotional, and instead of describe that emotion with art, or for your entertainment, I took it all in. Surreal. The crazy thing is my dude leaving was just the start of the snowball effect that is taking place, so I really can't dwell on it like I would like to.


I left ya'll with a 50 cent quote a few entries back, and here I am living that quote. It's not fun watching people you spent a whole year with up and leave you. Period. In most cases, I'm not going to be sad though. Only because I know most of them are about to better their lives, and I can't ask for anything more from people that I care about. LIVE! If your going to do one thing for me live you life to the fullest, and don't forget about me while your doing it! Dead ass.

*God don't make no mistakes*



^
^
^
^
Have to keep that in mind... I WILL definitely be back real soon. Gone.

Rebel2Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?