Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Can I Talk My Sh*t Again?!

^
^
^
Thanks Kanye lol Just wanted to hit ya'll with this really really quick to let you know where my head is at today..






^
^
^
^
^
Bet you sport's heads forgot about kobe welcoming dwight howard into the nba like that lol. Yeah I DID say they were gonna be there.. Too bad I thought Cleveland would shake off the drool left from two series of sleep walking but hey, Orlando was dangerous. *shrugs* Cleveland better luck next year. I know AFTER the Lakers wrap this up in 5 (yeah I'm THAT sure about it. 6 at the most) its going to kickstart a crazy offseason. CANNOT WAIT! Laker Haters "Suck a Fatty" (Lmao Squishy that dude is a loser for life) Gone!

Rebel2Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?