Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Feeling Good Feeling Great

Aahhhhh breathing in this Cali air today is really doing it for me. Basically I'm feeling great. Getting back into shape making moves upon moves. I'm in a good spot right now I think. The people I've surrounded myself with are all in the process of doing big things, and I'm in the process of making 2011 THAT YEAR. Keeping things in the family (or extended fam 1st/born leaders crew) is going to pay off..

Aside from my head throbbing I don't see how anything could ruin today. Finals are kicking off today and LA is about to go up 1-0 in this b*tch! This series is going to be over in 5 or 6 games, I'm leaning more towards 5 though. (Arrogant I know) another blog on that in a little bit though.

I haven't written anything in A LONG A** time! That's irritating but I'll probably change that sometime today. (Michelle where you at?!)

^
^
^
^
Just thought about that.. This is a short entry anyway. (Full of random topics, give me a break I just wanted to check in with ya'll)

*more randomness pay attention to this though*

If any of you have plans no matter how big or little, when you decide to follow through with them, do it. By that I mean go hard and believe in yourself primarily. I'm going to be told no 100 times before I here yes. I can't let that deter me in the slightest because my belief in myself has to be stronger than the next person's doubt. Actually everyone's doubt combined. Things can turn ugly in life quickly, but surround yourself with the right people, and never lose faith in yourself.
^
^
^
My way of sharing my perspective with anyone who needs it or cares. I'm out for the count for now. Ya'll know how to get at me! Gone!!

Rebel2society

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?