Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

HMMMMMMMM lol




^
^
^
^
^
^
NU UHHHHHH! NU UHHHHHH! LMAO

Btw this n*gga is my fav. rapper. chill with all that "dissin" mess. With that said, been hearing a lot of chatter about relationships, and monogamy lately. The majority of the female views on this subject have basically been that males are dogs. Ok, gotcha. Can I really argue against that, and make you all believe me? I just hope the right ones know what's up dig me? Enjoy the song, to every Miss Monogamy in the world!

*shoutbox is now available on my page (bottom right hand side), lets get it in!*

Gone!

/-Rebel2Society-\

1 comment:

  1. a that song by charles sucks. and i am going to keep dissing youe hip-hop head.

    ReplyDelete

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?