Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Next 48 Hours Installment

I know I posted part 1 of this before but time passed and part 2 evaded me. *shakes fist* I found them yesterday during my blog binge but didn't have the time to post them on here. I think it's important that music with a message is not pushed to the background before people have a chance to digest it. That, and its f*cking Nas ya'll already know! Lol shout out to Damian Marley too. These 2 really put their heart and soul into this album, and this series does a good job of capturing the overall vibe behind the record showcasing what it meant to them as artists, their fan's, and the hip hop/reggae culture.












_ _
 -/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?