Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Morning Walks

Back on the 1, 2. maneuver.

Haven't been sleeping well and I can feel it catching up to me which sucks because I need to have energy to get around in this heat.

^
^
^
Your poem was ill. I could've cried at the emotion and honesty alone. My drunkenness wouldn't allow for such things. so I passed out half amazed half bitter. Did she just... Nah my sh*t was better lol but you have me thinking I may have lent a hand in creating a whole different kind of monster. I win. Again.

Gotta be careful in claiming my victories as my conquests are hardly taken how they were intended to be.



^
^
^
Know that this weaves in and out through my entire body and causes an emotional collapse. Dead*ss last night I was sobbing, I don't know the chords tug at me. However, it captures the pressures of sorrow, doubt, extreme anxiety, and lost love for me. Diggeth.

*Let's go Marley*

_ _
 -/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?