Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

What I'm Doing




yeah that's where the Uknow! and workinonit! 'chants came from. I'm working what can I say. I have deadlines to meet today a pissed off miss to deal with and less and less time for the things I want to do. I'm being productive though just had to take a small break to check in with my blog(gers)...

Question? If I put myself on the line ONline do I then have the right to feel 'uppity' at those who choose not to pay attention? Hmmm I wonder. Surely, if my peoples had their own pages I would frequent them AND take heed to what's being said/posted in those pages, but I like to inquire...

Think about it, I have much on the mind.

*I'm anti-domestic violence. No fair.*



_ _
 -/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?