Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

To lose inspiration...

Just as quickly as inspiration can come it can go. Happens to me all the time yesterday being the most recent. It's not necessarily a bad thing, I know why I lost the inspiration to write what I had planned to I just wonder if it will come back (it will) and when...

Started off nicely just faded in a major way. More long walks should provide the ammunition I'm looking for, though I have had a lot of questions arising spurning from this morning alone. Today has been so empty...



_ _
 -/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

2 comments:

  1. yo dude its the real envy. listen i aint been on this shit in at least 5-6 months. i guess while i was gone that prince dude was talkin mad shit sayin it was me. anyway i seen that post cause he posted a link so im just tellin you straight up dude i never had a problem with you. straight up i dont even use this shit anymore. i got better things to do anymore but its whatever bro. peace keep it real

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what's up man. I wasn't really too worried about it, I mean it was just weird cause I can't possibly know who's on the other end of the pc lol but it's all good yo.

    ReplyDelete

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?