Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rebel or Pacifist

I guess my words are loaded with some secret sauce.





"Bride don't leave me! But, Your choice MISS. You know where my void is, and the voices, can't even tell you where the voice is"

^
^
^
I love when I come across lyrics that sum up how I'm feeling so perfectly. This happens to be a piece of 1 of those lyrics. I could take any part of that quote (CH what up) and have it fit with what I'm feeling right now. It's really not funny, but so much of what goes on in my head is like that. Give me a word I'll give you 2 sentences.

The other night it was "you don't have to do that, but your choice miss". Somehow I was ostracized for that.

"you don't have to do that, but it's your choice, you know where I stand I'm confused and half the time I have no clue what to do with me and you" type sh1t. But yeah, I could see how that's malicious.



It's quiet.



_ _
-/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?