Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fresh Choice

*The only thing at stake is a pasta bowl, but I know...*


^
^
^
Don't know how I do it LOl!

Learning quite a bit in a very short period of time, all of which WILL serve me for the rest of my life involving the opposite sex. I'm physically, mentally, and emotionally drained so it's not taking much to sideline me indefinitely. Let alone flat out treat me unfairly, something I have to take full responsibility for.

I swear it gets amusing just noticing how much I'm noticed lately. It's cool and scary at the same time. Cool because the extra attention and scary because I've built up strong barriers to remove myself from danger. Guess that's when some1's mental fortitude comes into play right?

"Have u been blogging?" smh I've been BREATHING!

I want a new notebook... Need some ill color schemes cause I kinda want to go in if I may. We'll see...

Turning over a new leaf in so many ways today hence, the title of the entry. I'm excited for this opportunity because I'm depressed at the others I've squandered so far up to this point. Mistakes will be righted though, steps have already been taken to ensure that.

Honestly, I just want the strength to do what's right for me. I've come to realize people usually don't know what that is, and when they DO figure out what it is they are unwilling to make the changes necessary. Making hard decisions has never been my forte so to speak.



Hot summer?



_ _
-/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?