Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Why Consult Me?

seems like every day I'm waiting on patience to kick in providing my temper's landing with cushion but every day past is a day I lose heart for looking and I'm taken back to a place where everybody's pushing With a fuse as short as mine I just need to drift away but I'm sincerely afraid I won't make it back a few naked laps around my thoughts and the process has me feeling trapped I need rhythm snares and hand claps something holy word to the Molly, but my body cant handle that. A substance to escape or a huge risk to take honestly hindsight is the only time I review mistakes when owning the moment I'm in it all outside factors get ended splendor's finished by hindering infants.






_ _
-/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?