Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

To the Sky and Back


I just found the instrumental to all my current frustrations (Thanks Dilla!).  Now, anyone who has a problem with me stand over here.

*points down*


Cool.

Anyone that has a problem with my writing stand over there.

*points left*

Anyone that has some unresolved business with me stand over yonder.

*points right*

Anyone that has love for me stay here.

*holds heart*

^
^
^
With that stated, I'm now more equipped to deal with this (baby). If it's misunderstood I have to admit I kind of expect it nowadays.

*Looks up*

Bernie Mac (RIP) is hilarious. *sighs* Happy got sad for a moment.

Sucks.


_ _
 -/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?