Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

4 Gulps of Orange G

It's freezing in here. I don't know how I ended up where I did, or why. Great opener right? 2 hours of TNT programming and I'm one hell of a doozy boozy. Shouldn't make sense, but I'd like to hope today's ventures go over much more smoothly. La... Yesterday, was more of an eye opener. Eye sore of today; I'm taking it low and slow.

^
^
^
Interesting fact: being dirty and feeling such, I'm still cute.

Like, she tells me all the time *rolls eyes* but I dead seen it. If that's worth anything. Maybe that'll warm me up with some comfort for the day. In other news, I'm off to scour over some not so nice photos of me while aimlessly missing a few.







_ _
 -/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?