Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sleeping in comfort.

My bed is no longer comfortable to me when I go to sleep. That is not a good situation, and it's starting to take it's toll. I'm a little confused that we, well me, has not figured out a remedy to this problem. Cause' it's like 4 days/nights and running... Ugh... Tonight, if sleep kisses me on the tip of the nose, I may turn things around. Anywhere else and it's quiet for every1.

Only using half of your setup is wack too. You spent all the time to do it with a vision in mind, then you don't use that vision! like EVER! Okay, ever (in all caps mind you) is pushing it. I'm uust pushing it further until I feel I can't anymore,there's nothing to lose, I've already lost the type of focus I need. Whatever. I'm focused still, but yeah...

Loser.




_ _
 -/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?