Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Bad Day Blues

Quick PSA

I'm going to be bootleg blogging until I get back to the comforts of a couch with a tv playing the Lakers game in front of me.
Not a good day at all..


^
^
^
Lakers are taking it by 12 tonight btw.

*breathe nigga*

I'm trying to relax nothings working, and I haven't heard from anybody today. (Take that back) I haven't heard from people the way I would've liked (am I not calling specific people out? Definitely) you know who you arrreee! (c) Drake. I'm bout to lay it down for 15 minutes (That's all I get) and see if that helps me. I'm kinda needing something to eat. I'm anticipating being very upset n the next 2 hrs.


^
^
^
..... I'm exhausted. Gone..

Rebel2Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?