Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Gettin Better..

Update



A lot of people are having a bad day. I feel for them. We'll get through this! Lol. Shout out to my auntie she's technologically inclined, and therefore keeps a biased eye on me lol love you!



LnF what's good? (Or should I say what's hood? Lmao U KNOW!!! For the 'black side')



*random*



























^

^

^

^

Its been a minute since I had burger king. I don't even like BK like that but this mess is hitting. Found a dollar in change (15 pennies, 2 quarters, 3 nickels, 2 dimes), got me a whooper jr. (Couldn't pay the tax they let me slide though.. Smh) God must have taken over whoever made this for me. Damn...















^

^

^



*unrelated note*



Wtf? I saw a sign buckle up arrive alive. Upon reading the stupid a** sign I almost crashed! I think they should rethink their sign.. (The city)



Can't wait to get back to my laptop (well internet anyway) and squad and just Woosaaah!! Lol. Gone!



Rebel2Society

1 comment:

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?