Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Holla at ME Julia!

Damn Damn Damn This one is strictly for me people! (and any other dudes or gay women that think my boo thang is the sh*t) What can I say I have a thing for Julia Louis-Dreyfus.. Aaaaaaaaannddddddd? Lol



I don't even know why I'm so attracted to this woman honestly. I think it has something to do with the fact that she upgraded herself 4real. Like probably one of the best upgrades I can recall in a minute lol.

*Check It Out*



^
^
What the hell was up with that birds nest she was nursing on top of her dome anyway? lmao not the business Julia. I had to tell her bout herself one time then we got this...


^
^
Get them damn naps outta here lmao.. Last point..






^
^
Gotta Love an older woman who can look elegant and beautiful without pushing that boundary into 'younger territory...?' <<--- Damn it she old but she look young without looking like she's TRYING to look young dig me??

Anyway I'm sure I've annoyed or disgusted a number of you, or your hating like she not even bad! lol its all good (my blog remember?) I'm loving it anyway. Gone!

Rebel2Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?