Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bringing Back Sweet Memories


^
^
In the beginning it was all good though! lol man some of these faces aint make it past the next day dead ass. Still some people missing in this one too.. Regardless I love EVERYBOODY in this damn photo (and the ones that weren't there)!



Damn look at us looking super gay.. ugh lmao Dave on the Right Henry in the back..





^
^
Brother from another. Nuff' said, period.



^
^
They were cool too..





Me n Hendo... smh




For a minute I was left with Me,Biggie (hip hop), and my B**** Marley.. Sad but true we got through it though!

^
^
(That was my fault LnF was waiting I wasn't having it!!)

So we was like F*** the world lmao


^
^
We been F****** her ever since (whoa lol the world that is..)





^
^
WTF YA'll!?!?!? Reconcile, Counsel, Do something!












^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Wasn't that fun? (I need pictures of the people that are actually still my friends..) Memory lane is great to visit, but I don't want to live there anymore. Gone!

Rebel2Society

1 comment:

  1. Somebody getting a little nostalgic in here lol...seems like forever ago really. So this might sound homo(whats new right? lol) But I was listening to this song The Lights and Buzz by Jack's Mannequin, you might not dig it, but for some reason it made me think about your Christmas break lol. Check it out anyways. I read an un-related post and said something about you wanting some new music. Here is a white guy throwing in some input. Get some some Third Eye Blind(self-titled album especially) they rep from out your way kinda, and little known fact, the lead singer helped produce Run DMCs King of Rock. Well thats my two cents, ZQ.

    ReplyDelete

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?