Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Same song and Dance

Today will be more of the same for me, exhaustion on top of what needs to be done and below it. an E-sandwich of sorts. I wish I could have Marley with me (as she throws up at the foot of where I'm sitting...). I'm not even jaded by that disgusting act she's in pain and so am I but the day must go on.

You have to excuse me I'm in a bit of a haze. Had a long gut wrenching conversation last night. I'm not at all upset with how it all went down, I just wish there was a way to impress my views and beliefs onto the other conversationalist. I couldn't and haven't figured it out, well... I thought I did but my ideals were hastily discarded leaving me here.

Maybe I'll get into later I don't know.. I must be getting ready to leave once again I'll be checking back in soon. 








_ _
 -/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?