Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

To the Ladies

You don't have to look like a model to be beautiful. You don't even have to come close to looking like that.. So stop trying and do U.

Feeling extra guilty looking at a list for the '50 Hottest Brazilian Women'. No1 is doing anything wrong, except programming what is and isn't acceptable. So subliminal she can be..

I like em with no makeup who's brave enough for that?





^
^
^


*More came to me and this post needed editing anyway*
I was thinking about those who ask me about their physical appearance which is absolutely fine if I'm not expected to lie. There's no fun in that come on take it like a woman! lol k that's it.


Gone!
_ _
 -/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?