Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Excerpts

I should run 10 blogs. With 10 different themes. Interlocking them all together, streamlining posts.. Imagine the possibility for confusion and the magnitude of excuses I could pull out my *ss. Just a thought.. Unless I'm already doing that.





^
^
^

"if it happened, it probably wouldn’t matter anymore. Rubbing the welts on my face takes perspective and properly gets it placed somewhere along the lines of ‘ow’ and ‘did she just hit my face?’ Still in disbelief. Ironic of me to have trouble believing as the seasons turn to tiny shorts and sun burns..."

^
^
^
^
Working towards it. Talent is undeniable, and yet you've heard it all before.


_ _
-/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?