Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jean...

Jean's a freak. I love her. I dated a girl like Jean before, it was interesting. I almost got cut a few times. She was a rider though and her name started with a J lol.

*More in Common then just ballin and rhyming, Get it more in Carmen*

Anyway Jean's whole f*cking persona is just sexy. Confidence through whatever circumstance, and a hilarious quick tongue. She raps really really well too. I'm a little tight at her being so blatantly overlooked by all these dumb females, but they only know what the radio programs them to.






^
^
^
Peep the singing adlibs, she has vocals too.

Shout out to Talib Kweli for staying on his job and constantly giving her great looks.





_ _
-/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?