Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shots Fired!! HAHAHA

Hey it's not coming from me, I just thought it was HILARIOUS! lol






"Ayo n then we got this nigga Big Sean namsayin. Ayo once again it aint like the god feel like he need to smack this nigga or nothin but the nigga whole aura jus moist son. The nigga look like a victim n shit. This niggas more Sean than Big if yall hear what a nigga sayin here. Word to Puff son. Ayo the nigga be spittin ey now n then n he gotta a couple gems n shit but that super duper shit was played the fuck out 5 minutes after this nigga birthed it g. Ayo thanks for that shit nigga.




^
^
^
Yo this n1gga whole style is straight baby thighs son."

Props to BigGhostface lol


*DEAD*


It's all fun though!

_ _
-/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?