Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

(old) Thin Lines

I guess a lot of truth IS said in jest. I hate that. Be about your f*cking mouth around me or be about being anywhere around me.

People got me going off the f*cking deep end right now, and now I’m going back to what eases me. I’m exhausted. I’m tired. I’m worn out. I’m emptied. I feel like I’m being controlled and all I can do is watch not knowing whether to enjoy it, be furious, or saddened.

I hate this feeling. I hate these feelings. I hate isolated in a room full of people. Which is why I hate these feelings the most.

Here’s a question I’ve been thinking of… Maybe I should to some depicting first… Ok your walking and there’s nothing but blackness around you. There’s no scary wind or anything like that chill, (lol) there is mist flowing like a river. It serves as your only real guide, so you follow it. Step by step, until you reach the end where you are greeted with a ‘mistfall’ into a pit of darkness. Staring down into nothing.



Now if some1 you know and love asked you to step off the edge, would u?

Gone…


_ _
-/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?