Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

I just would like to...

Shout outs. Shouts. -nods

Shouts to Family.

Shouts to Rubin.

Shouts to Rough n Rugged.

Shouts to forgetting important things. UGGHHH!!

Shouts to alone time.

Shouts to never having to be alone if you don't want to

*clone yourself and never ever leave your side*

Shouts to Technology.

Shouts to instant gratification.

Shouts to Pizza.

Shouts to intelligence.

Shouts to logic.

Shouts to being able to take care of yourself (and others).

Shouts to living under your family.

Shouts to freaky sh1t. *only girls of course boys are still icky*

Shouts to being miserable.

Shouts to being lonely.

Shouts to being sensitive.

Shouts to being a b1tch.

Shouts to *pullin no punches*

Shouts to Google.

Shouts to the content on dictionary.com

Shouts to money.

Shouts to the illuminati

Shouts to musicians.

Shouts to finishing out a list.

Shouts to jobs.

Shouts to me, I'm still here.

Shouts to my last remaining hope in marriage (there will be none after).

Shouts intoxication.

Shouts to addiction.

Shouts to life.

Shouts to death.

Shouts to the all the painfully average chicks calling each other ugly.

Shouts to the beautiful ladies who say nothing at all.

Shouts to the dead*ss ugly girls who try and shine because they're more than a face or... (lol)

Shouts to my old girls ya'll were tough, and INSPIRED shout outs that counts for a lot.

Shouts to the most supportive b1tch of them all. * ***** * (sorry for calling you a b1tch).

Shouts to sleepless nights.

Shouts to sleep filled nights.

Shouts to mornings :)

Shouts to favorite shows...

*back to scathing*

Shouts to the people who turned their backs.

Shouts to the people that forgot.

Shouts to the people that remembered.

Shouts to the people that STILL care, I see you (I've been watching/listening).

Shouts to the people that won't get it (again, I've been watching/listening).

Shouts to the people who keep it *Western Union* (100)

Shouts to the people who LIE to me, I love you.

Shouts to the people who tell half of the truth... Can never tell which is worse..

Shouts to Saved by the Bell... For the boyhood crushes.. OD

Shouts to the Mile High Club.

Shouts to not being afraid to cry.

Shouts to Inception.. The movie and the meaning.

Shouts to those I care about.

Shouts to dreams

Shouts to inspiration..


_ _
 -/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?