Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

=)

Purposefully abandoned until I woke up this morning for no other reason other than to make sure I could remember it. I do things like that often, bet on my mind and try to see where it'll get me. If anything else, at least I'm practicing memory techniques. I want to be able to remember everything, but I don't know if that's... I'm not even gonna say it, I want to be able to remember everything.

^
^
^
K this is how this post was supposed to go. I love that I can come on my blog and see my 2 n1ggas chucking up the deuces, the color scheme telling me to be at ease and comfortable being what's not expected of me. The pictures busting out their own delightfully imposing boxes/frames. Remnants of the past, clues of the future, and the lost tale of love anger and passion.

I get all of that so yeah I can come here and smile a lot.

I'm too public? Well I'll keep my bid for the secret society in my front pocket so no1 can steal it and claim it as their own when the time to be secret comes. Why would people WANT secrets though?

Anyway, confusing thoughts for a confusing matter.

"Definitey feel like I've done this before, but I didn't leave out the door with the 'Justice' award"

^
^
^
An excerpt from upstairs. That reminds me though, there are different types of structures for everything and I intend to break them down. Don't really want to leave this 1 up to my memory though...

Free flowing freestyle(my favorite), freestyle (structure), song(concept), article(concept), album(body of work)

^
^
Feel like I'm overlooking some things... I'm on the clock though so that'll have to do. Hopefully I can get some time to properly break down these things and more, call it... 'Breakin' Atoms' cause I'm in a throwback type mood today. Dangerous.

Practice makes perfect, but sloppiness makes it worthless.

-shrugs

Yeah I can see why you wouldn't want to read this stuff. I'm updated btw! Ya'll are pretty boring.

Annnnnd???






_ _
 -/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?