Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Another thought.

If I'm supposed to keep everything to myself, as in NOT post it "for the world to see" as if "the world" knows everything about the nameless person I'm writing about (I sure don't). Where is it that you suggest I put it?

NOT another blog that no1 knows about (despite me telling EVERY1)right? I'm in danger of reenacting Dwight in this years finale episode trying to make a case for myself. I'm not even breaking that 1 down if you aint on it you out.

Hold up... *excuse me I was breaking the bud on a table of love*

^
^
Dead*ss though, n1ggaspeople aint blogging like me.

Got crunk on the keys and now I'm bout to let go...


^
^
^
I did in fact let go about 6 or 7 hours ago... I really am proud of myself at times. I've come a LONG way. I still can't tell you where I'm at as far as my 'writing prowess' but f*ck that, I'm treating this sh1t like track. I'm playing against myself and I KNOW I'm better lol.

Still I thought I posed a pretty good question. If I'm not supposed to get super duper personal on here where every1 can see it then where? My notebook? My other notebook? (See what I did there?) My 'secret' blog? I don't understand, but clarification would be awesome! Probably won't happen now, because passive aggressiveness exist.

I need to start early, because I DO need to get sleep. Only thing keeping me grounded.


_ _
-/Rebel2Society\-v(**)



Trippy...


_ _
-/Rebel2Society\-v(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?