Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Aggy

I hate hate hate uneasy sunday mornings lol.
(Who the hell came up with that phrase easy like
Sunday morning anyway!?)

*shakes fist at unknown founder*

Word.. I'm not in a good mood but that'll prob change
Soon. Got some new music to find, new artist to discover,
and a blog to run I'm goooooooood!! Damn I forgot about
the playoffs too. Its gonna (should be) a fairly good day.







^
^
^
^
Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something??
(Because I am.. Probably) I can picture LnF right
Now drop kickin my Simba out into the yard for Lucky
And that Rat dog to tear up
*smh*

^
^
So yeah waking up on the wrong side of the bed DOES
suck. Now ladies and gentlemen I am strapped and ready for
Whatever war whoever want! Bring it lmao. Seriously though
The f**k you all aggy for?

*light bulb lights up*

Its those damn Spurs huh? I should've known. That makes sense
Now it really does...(That was definitely a jab lmao did u block it?)

*shots fired jamaican style! Buckow! buckow! buckow! for the
Bloodclot aggy folks!!*

Another day another hurdle. Twitter me baby! (C) Charles Hamilton
(Seriously hit me up on there.. U been slackin.)
^
^
^
On 2nd thought you probably need that not to be in your life.
(If it isn't already..)

*thinks about the possibility of a secret twitter'er*

I wouldn't put it past you. So smart, so smart... Lol
Wtf? Starbucks was ass. Gone!

Rebel2Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?