Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

ILL Communications

Today has felt longer than its been I think... My current situation has really been weighing on me. F**k it I'm me and real at that so I can admit that people I care about are hurting me. IF that makes sense.. Whatever the case I'm dead. Cemetery-like (<<-- THAT'LL make sense in a little bit <<-- and she told me not to.. again!). there's something extremely therapuetic about blogging though.. SLAPADABASS!!! LMAO crazy..

*Gettin Random*

There were some crazy ass games today and this Houston Portland game jumping off now. Will the trend continue? I don't really know or care Lakers up 3-1, and I'm not feeling like anybody in the West is seeing us! Seriously who can challenge them in 7??

*Still waiting*

^
^
Exactly know one (if your being honest). My only complaint is we should be resting (like the Cavs are now) instead of getting ready for game 5 but whatever its all good, us Cali folk too chill to sweat the small stuff lol. Moving on...













^
^
^
^
^
Sleep deprivation got me on my sh*t! all rough and rugged (c) Hov lol I really feel that way. I'm dressed on a Sunday where I did nothing, ( Very Well might I add. lmao) and I feel like hot garbage. I need to get it together!

^
^
^
Unrelated to all of that I want to feature a writer on here so I'm gonna showcase this artists' work (at least a piece) cause I think its dope.. Case closed.. Speaking of Dope. Charles Dope2Go Is sick. I aint even really respect it until the 3rd run through but whatever I get it. Nice job.

I really haven't been listening to music like I'm used to. Too many distractions but its all good cause my pen's been moving! Not to mention I HAVE been collecting new music so its there waiting for me.. Maybe tonight.. Bose or Beats? haha LnF diggin what I got going so its straight. Or better. ILL. At the end of the day that's all I care about being (In her eyes and mine) <<-- ill---->> anyway. Stay tuned. Gone!

Rebel2Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?