Now it's this, blame.. Yup, I do.

Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

CoasterRoller

Let me help you out.

Coaster - 1.a person or thing that coasts.

2.​a small dish, tray, or mat, esp. for placing under a glass to protect a table from moisture.

Roller - 1. a cylindrical body, revolving on a fixed axis, esp. one to facilitate the movement of something passed over or around it

CoasterRoller someone who's comfortable enough with themselves to allow others to lean on them for support, and important enough to have a valued opinion in times of need. Yeah definitely made up.. Definitely don't care I guess that's why its my blog lol.

^
^
You gotta learn my language to communicate with me. Meanwhile I'm on my late night wondering what her nights like. Yea some sick shit is coming LnF lmao U KNOW!!! Gone!

Rebel2Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO I MAKE SENSE YET!?

Or am I just... Senseless?